Honored Contributor

Country House Bedroom Suite...

I could probably do better in the art over the bed and dresser beside the bed departments, but those are simple fixes and these are such nice spaces... Love the doors and windows.

d40.jpg

d41.jpg

d39.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Country House Bedroom Suite...

Really nice size bedrooms with beautiful windows.  However, the art over the bed needs to go and so does the gray dresser next to the bed.  The dresser does not compliment the bed at all.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

The rooms in the house are nice & big & I love the windows but, the furniture has to go!!!

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Really nice size bedrooms with beautiful windows.  However, the art over the bed needs to go and so does the gray dresser next to the bed.  The dresser does not compliment the bed at all.

@Katcat1  I'd say the lamp has to go too... Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb   You are right.  Oops!  What is that thing at the end of the bed?  Looks like some fluffy fur that does not compliment the bed.  Boy, we need to go in and fix that room!  LOL.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@January121  @Katcat1  I do love the bones of these rooms, but yes, a furniture overhaul is in order. If I have to, I can live with the bed and the white slipcovered arm chairs, but let's replace everything else!

Respected Contributor

Very serene and pretty.  I even like the painting above the bed.  It is a farmhouse after all.  The furry bench, though, I could live without.

I enjoy the airy feeling in the rooms.  Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

I like that light-filled bedroom.  I'm not too fond of the tub, which, I'm not sure, but between the two vanities looks a bit "squat"?   I think the trough-like shape doesn't help.  I like the warm color of the stone...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Katcat1  I'd say the lamp has to go too... Smiley Very Happy

May I throw in the dust-collecting, shaggy, acrylic-legged bench?

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@stevieb   You are right.  Oops!  What is that thing at the end of the bed?  Looks like some fluffy fur that does not compliment the bed.  Boy, we need to go in and fix that room!  LOL.

...and it's got acrylic legs, to boot -- "oops" indeed!