Occasional Contributor

#4 I think would look great with your comforter. #2 would definitely be a show stopper. I hope you find a rug you loveSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

#4 would be my first choice. Then #3 and then #2. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Honored Contributor

I like #2, and # 4 best.....

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday  I like number 5 best.  Number 2 is nice, but looks to be the same color as the comforter, and I prefer more contrast.  

Honored Contributor

#2.

I think the rest of them are too muted.

Honored Contributor

I like #1 because its the most neutral with just a hint of green.  I also love ikat patterns which are tribal and should go well with you wall art.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I like 2 and 4

Honored Contributor

Re: Rugs with comforter

[ Edited ]

I would probably select 3, 4, or 5.  I love the colors in 2, but I am not fond of the pattern. I wonder what your first emotional respond was to each....I'd pick the one that "spoke" to me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I like number one because the main color isn't matchy with your spread. The other three options have the spread color as the main color in your spread. With number 1, the spread will pop against the rug versus blend in because the colors are a close match. With the brown of the wood and the gray of the rug with a little of the minty green/sea green of the spread and curtains, it will flow versus be matchy.
Honored Contributor

Re: Rugs with comforter

[ Edited ]

Rug #1 is my pick for sure because your bedding will pop the green, and your pictures have the same rich shade of brownish-taupe.  Plus the print/design goes best with your safari theme as it's somewhat 'exotic' in tone.

The greens in your bedroom are all soothing and neutral, so there definitely wouldn't be any green overload.