Honored Contributor

Wasn't sure how to phrase subject but I've not invested in a good vacumn since spending big $$$ on a Oreck that lasted only a year.  Now, I'm considering a better vacumn since I only have 1 kitty (shorthair) now & put in new flooring.

I bought a mid-priced Bissell but find suction not great or attachments.

I read the reviews on the other Shark models offered from Q.  I see some are bad re: stopped working, bad suction, etc.

Not that I don't believe them but I think here I'll get better feedback .  I know they are heavier but I do like the features of TSV.  

Your Opinions, reviews please.  Also, would this be the model or brand to purchase.  

(My kids have Dyson they say there just OK but they have multiple cats & dogs -- so they needed a vacumn to handle pet hair).

Thank you 😊

Respected Contributor

Re: Shark - TSV: Review please

I bought a $43 Bissell about three yesrs ago and it still works fine.  Before when I bought more expensive ones they only lasted a year.  I do have a Shark rug shampooer and love it.

Honored Contributor

I have a shark liftaway.  I like it because it's light weight, has a lot of attachments and has good pickup.  Mine is around 5 years old, still going strong.  I like the new technology on the TSV and the under appliance attachments.

Honored Contributor

I love Shark vacs. I own two Lift-Aways and a Golden Retriever. Mine are the original Lift-Away models from years back and they still work like a charm, no problems whatsoever. If I was in the market for a new vac then it would be a Shark...without a doubt.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Have my share of Dyson - but bought a Shark ROCKET last year and love it.  Gave my small Orvek to charity. Rocket has a lot of power - so invested in today's offering - because - I hate my big older Dyson (a pain to use around bedrooms) - - and - - Dyson will no longer make corded units.  All batteries - I don't want a 'timer' shutting my work down.  (batteries can go bad and not take a charge anymore)

Honored Contributor

I got rid of my Dyson several years ago and switched to Shark.  I LOVE Shark!!!!!!  I've probably had three different ones now, mainly because I'm easily taken in with all the new features!  I've never had a problem with any of my Sharks and they all have performed beautifully!  I'm definitely a 

"Shark-nista"!Smiley Happy