Respected Contributor

We used to have a few of the carpets/rugs from them and thought they were beautiful.

I did a search for them but it doesn't seem like there are many to choose from anymore.

I guess they aren't bringing them back, but I sure do miss them and enjoyed the guy who presented them.

Does anyone else miss them?

TIA.

Respected Contributor

@HisElk1 , I have several and enjoy them many years after purchase.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

I only own one small one that's in my guest bath.  It's the butterfly shaped one, it's very pretty and it still looks new.   I thought that I had seen them on the Q just a couple months ago??

Honored Contributor

I still have one and it is still in good condition and looks great still. I would love to see them come back, but I would love to see them offer solid color rugs as well...

Respected Contributor

No.  Don't miss them.  Not really a style I like.  There's a carpet guy in my local mall.  Has a huge selection at great prices.  I've gotten area rugs in my dining room, living room and front door for much less than what I would pay for one at a store around me.  

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely miss them! They were beautiful, artistic rugs. I have so many through my home. I wish they would bring more of those rugs back. I'm tired of the programming that they're showing, it's boring, predictable, and overpriced.

Honored Contributor

Most Royal Palace rugs were rather dated in style.  I don't think they'd sell well to most of the younger customers and I can't see them in contemporary homes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Most Royal Palace rugs were rather dated in style.  I don't think they'd sell well to most of the younger customers and I can't see them in contemporary homes.

@Kachina624 I agree with you, they would have to update their style, and offer more contemporary looks in order to compete in today's market for sure! 

Valued Contributor

I have several but my favorite style is the handhooked petit point.  I have a runner that is the perfect size for the back hallway and a room size one that is currently not in use.  The older wool ones do not shed as much as the newer ones.  I do think for most people the styles are somewhat outdated.  But the couple of petit point ones I have are great and more contemporary than traditional.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE them! I have some of the floral ones but I actually prefer the look of the trellis or more modern patterns. They hold up to kids, dogs and husbands and still look new. When they eventually age then I'll move them to the spare room, etc. and they still go on.