Honored Contributor

Review for Bethlehem Lights flameless TSV candles

I wasn't going to buy the BL flameless TSV but in the 11th our ordered the sand in both sides.

I have to say, the color and texture of the wax is nice, not that flat smooth and cheap look and feel of so many of the Luminara offerings recently.

The sizes are great, and a set of each in a grouping makes a nice statement. 

But the best part, is that my Luminara remotes work with these!! I thought I'd try it,not expecting it to work but it does.

I still wonder if the touch technology will be lasting, but purchased for the color and texture,as I hadn't seen this perfect for my decor shade in any other line.

Honored Contributor

Re: Review for Bethlehem Lights flameless TSV candles

20170621_171040.jpg

Frequent Contributor

I got the sand and really liked them too but back they went. mine sat on the UPS truck to long and were melted and mishaped. I new I was in trouble looking at my order status they was in town for 4 days before finally finding way to my house. Scarey thing about ordering candles when its 95 degrees here I marked damaged replace with same item fingers crossed UPS doesn't keep for 4 days at terminal.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

20170621_171040.jpg

@Mominohio

Very nice!!!!  Love the coordinated colors!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio - I like the way you set them up.  Very pretty.   I also got a set of each size in the sand color, so you gave me a decorating idea.  I love the color - a nice change from the ivory. My living room and dining room are blue with sand and bone accent colors, so these candles will be a perfect match.  Thanks for posting the picture.

Esteemed Contributor

After saying I wasn't going to buy...I did!  I have some very close friends that I always gift three presents and one is always a unique, different Christmas item!!  Thought these would fit the bill.... Last year, I gave soap dispensers that play Christmas song when top is pushed down!!  Smiley Happy They really work....

But where I live, we have been in the 100's for nine days - tomorrow 109 degrees!!  Have been concerned about wax candles in a hot UPS truck!!!  Hope they make it and then that they are worth the money!!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

20170621_171040.jpg

Absolutely beautiful!! I ordered the sand too and love them.  I went back and ordered the ivory.  A few people have posted the luminera remote works I will have to try mine.  I hope they come out with more colors!!

Honored Contributor

They look nice.  I almost broke down and ordered.  I was able to talk myself out of it.  I could sell candles to QVC.  😌

Trusted Contributor

I bought one smaller set in sand and they look quite nice not too bright and do they not flicker like my Luminara's but I agree with @Mominohiothat the sand is a real nice shade it does look so real  - not at all cheap!

Love them in my built-ins.

I think IF I can get this remote that works with these [which are sold out] that just may make it brighter as it looks like it has a mode on the remote for that.

A question for all and hope someone can tell me. Will Q get more remotes in? or were they only sold and now not coming back....why would they sell out and not have enough I wonder? I Googled all over and saw many many dupes! not the same though as this one on Q.

I really would like the remote hope they come back in stock as I set mine higher up so one sees the faux flame. I do not keep any faux candles of mine where you can see the flame up close they are in something or set up higher on something - in my seaded glass hurricames and other kind of holders they look so real.

I'm wondering if anyone has this elusive remote, what is it like? helpful, making the candle brighter a bit? so curious. TY!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky