Respected Contributor

I emailed CS regarding a $.47 refund on an item I returned on Easy Pay.  I ordered three sets in one order (return shipping label was for all 3) and returned only one set.  I am struggling to compute their math and explanation.  I am off work today and I admit my brain is "off" as well.  

I do apologize on any confusion on the return of order 4988649822 the LOGO
by Lori Goldstein 400TC Wrinkle Defense 10 0% Cotton Sheet. The amount we
billed was $16.91 however $5.49 deducted from refund amount for original
S/H and $10.95 deducted from refund amount for Q return label used making
the refund $0.47. If anything was wrong with the sheets please let us know
so we can fix this refund for you.

It has been a pleasure assisting you.  Thank you for shopping with QVC!

Honored Contributor

The $5.50 for shipping to you is right.  The $10.50 for returning is for all 3 sets.  It should have been $6.95.  You are owed $3.55, maybe tax too?  Call customer service and tell them you use d the return label for three items, but only returned one.

Does that make sense?

Regular Contributor

I  learned that when I return something I am charged for the shipping for the return and the original shipping cost to deliver the item to me.  That is why your credit may bew so small.

Respected Contributor

Why not give customer service a call and ask them to explain?   Sometimes It's hard to explain things in detail in an email.

Respected Contributor

I almost posted this in Customer Care; I wanted to make sure I wasn't overlooking something as I hardly return anything.  I will now call CS, not trying to be petty since it is not a lot of money, but being double dunned for shipping to return one item out of 3 is not right.  Thank you to all & will report back.  

Honored Contributor

@I am appleblossom  I believe you are charged for the orig s/h from them to you when you initially pay for the item. When you return and use their label $6.95 is deducted from your credit of item however much that is.  I hope you're not being charged again for your initial s/h.

Honored Contributor

All I know is I did my 1st return to Evine.  Bought item on 6 value pays original charge was $24.27 (s/h, tax, 1st install) I used the return label fee (7.95) my refund was $.21!!!!!

I called, argued & will never buy from this company again!!! I still can't comprehend why I had to pay original s/h charge again when I already did!  I was so frustrated 😤😤😤I rudely said thanks & hung up on the CS person who was just as frustrated with me!!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

All I know is I did my 1st return to Evine.  Bought item on 6 value pays original charge was $24.27 (s/h, tax, 1st install) I used the return label fee (7.95) my refund was $.21!!!!!

I called, argued & will never buy from this company again!!! I still can't comprehend why I had to pay original s/h charge again when I already did!  I was so frustrated 😤😤😤I rudely said thanks & hung up on the CS person who was just as frustrated with me!!

Evine does not refund the original s/h charge, just like QVC doesn't.

So if you paid say $5.99 to have the item shipped to you, that amount is not refunded.  How much was the original s/h though because your refund doesn't seem right?  You said the amount of $24.27 was just the first valuepay right?      

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@I am appleblossom  I believe you are charged for the orig s/h from them to you when you initially pay for the item. When you return and use their label $6.95 is deducted from your credit of item however much that is.  I hope you're not being charged again for your initial s/h.

Q's return label fee starts at $6.95 then goes to $8.95 then $10.95 depending on the weight of the package.

Respected Contributor

My other issue is that return label was for 3 sets of sheets, hence the weight charge, but I only returned 1 set.  I will be calling CS soon; cking back here for more feedback from this thread before I do.