Honored Contributor

@BornToShop

The return label is preprinted and the amount is based on what you ordered.  That was 3 sets.  The $10.95 is based on the total weight/cost of the return.

When the returns dept. receives it and scans that return label into the system, the computer doesn't 'know' that there was actually was only one set returned.  The returns clerk would not care.  They just do procedures and the computer calculates by the bar code.

Definitely call C/S and ask for a courtesy credit on the shipping.

I would not use the preprinted label if I was returning a partial order.

You are going to lose the cost to return it either way, pay for it yourself when you return.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@BornToShop

The return label is preprinted and the amount is based on what you ordered.  That was 3 sets.  The $10.95 is based on the total weight/cost of the return.

When the returns dept. receives it and scans that return label into the system, the computer doesn't 'know' that there was actually was only one set returned.  The returns clerk would not care.  They just do procedures and the computer calculates by the bar code.

Definitely call C/S and ask for a courtesy credit on the shipping.

I would not use the preprinted label if I was returning a partial order.

You are going to lose the cost to return it either way, pay for it yourself when you return.

@RespectLife, thanks for your insight as well.  The take-home message for me is to never order multiple items in one order.  I will be calling CS shortly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@BornToShopThat stinks.  I agree that your are owed a bit more, the difference between the $10.95 return label fee you used and the $6.95 label fee you should've paid, had you been in possession of a return label for just one sheet set.  Very frustrating.  In this case it would've been cheaper to go to post office and pay for returning it yourself, but what a pain! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Returns Math

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva

my original shipping charge was $7.99.  Sadly, by mistake I threw away the packing stuff (ugh!) after I put the label on return (pile of stuff I was tossing).  I got a email with my refunded amount. I went on Evine site it doesn't show how return was calculated just the balance on VP is .00.

The CS person kept reminding me I had $7.99 s/h fee that was not refundable! That's what I was arguing the total refunded amount was not right! After my math I think it should have been at least $1.50!!! Lol 

Im annoyed & chalk it up to "impulse buying" & stupidity of buying in the first place!!!🙃