Honored Contributor

Conjures up excitement!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i love it !!!  it's so warm and inviting.  

Respected Contributor

I love it!  I have a red sofa and I can't think of another color I would want.

I just think the red is so warm and welcoming.

Everyone who sees it is always surprised how much they like it.

Honored Contributor

Similar to my home, but no pillows, no lamps, and no rug.   

Honored Contributor

I agree with @OKPrincess .   The white kitchen and the chairs are all I can handle.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yikes, no!  I might be able to deal with most of it, but that carpet just puts it over the top for me.  And I could lose those awful lamps, too.

Honored Contributor

I like almost all these elements, but there is such a thing as too much all at once.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I love the red couch and recliner, but honestly, why does anyone use that many pillows on a couch? They're not comfortable to lean back on because they're too large and stiff. I think the room is meant to look comfortable, but there are too many colors going on for me....in addition to all of those pillows! Take away the pillows and I could live with the rug!

Respected Contributor

I like the look of the room, but if I had to live with it, those lampshades would have to go.  They are perfect for a room meant for a design showroom, but too much for a home.  Love the rug - I like colorful prints.

As for the pillows, it's like my bed - too many pillows, but they sure look good.  You would have to remove the pillows to use the couch, but that's OK - it would be workable for me as they are necessary to pull the colors of the rug to the couch.  The more I look at it, the more I like this room (without the lampshades!)

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1   I have a red and tourquoise purse.  It's surprising the things it goes with.