Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC Christmas in July 2014

Ho ho ho....Merry Christmas......I am ready too Scott98

Esteemed Contributor

I will not bash you, but I will not be watching. It's to early for me to think about Christmas. I tend to tune in around October for Christmas ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

I never think about Christmas in July. All they hawk is junk.

Contributor

I'm looking forward to it as well. One of the TSV's will be from Home Reflections - Amy mentioned it briefly on Facebook - set of 2 something - she didn't say what. She did say it would be in the Insider.

Honored Contributor

On 5/16/2014 icezeus said:

I will not bash you, but I will not be watching. It's to early for me to think about Christmas. I tend to tune in around October for Christmas ideas.

The best deals are during this event, so "force" yourself. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

No bashing here ! I love Christmas and wish it was all year !! Look forward to Christmas in July and to see what Valerie will bring. I sure hope she offers those beautiful reindeer again, the set that are like a pewter color.... gold/silver combo. I have one set that I was lucky to get last year, they sold out so fast, but want to pick up a couple more sets. There are just awesome !! Time is really flying it seems, too fast actually ! I think it will be on the weekend cause the 25th is a Friday I think.

Contributor

I love CIJ. OCD or Obsessive Christmas Disorder describes me to a tee! I watched two Christmas movies this afternoon. Christmas just makes my heart happy! I'm looking forward to Hallmark Channel's Christmas movies week in July and the Q's CIJ!

Frequent Visitor

Trusted Contributor

I am hoping they bring in some really nice ornaments this year, and not just all the lit up stuff. It's becoming tiresome.

Respected Contributor

July is just too early in the year for Christmas products. I never watch and never will watch or buy. I'd like Christmas in September much better. A show just after Labor Day when everyone's looking forward to fall and then the holidays farther out would be perfect.