Occasional Contributor

First off, I know I will be getting bashed about posting this. But just curious, who is ready for Christmas in July 2014 {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} This year has really flown by and it will be here very soon!! I sure hope QVC gets some newer items this year!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Christmas in July 2014

Me ! Me ! Me !!!

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I won''t bash you! I, too, like Christmas in July and look forward to it each year. It gets the ball started for me so in the rush of things to do in the "crunch" time of Thanksgiving and the days leading up to Christmas I have usually almost finished shopping, and the Q helps me quite a bit with that.

Honored Contributor

Hallmark put out the dreambook online before Easter. I went to the book party and placed my ornament order a few weeks ago.

I'm ready!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

me too!! I have been thinking about it lately as it really is only another 2 months- it will be here before you know it!! I am so hoping valerie brings in more GB house!! I need a couple more!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I really look forward to that time on the Q!! Wonder what the dates will be this year??

of course there will be some debbie downers coming in (they just can't pass these threads by{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes})!! They are the ones to sit and complain about the winter and want to rush the spring and summer in, but don't you dare talk about CIJ too early or Fall Decor in July!!!! Never did understand that......

Valued Contributor

No bashing here. I'm looking forward to CIJ.

Super Contributor

Me too. Always look forward to that. More than Christmas in December!!! I enjoy watching the shows and seeing the decorations. Almost never watch shows getting closer to the holidays, they are usually full of cheap, China-made junk, IMO!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm absolutely looking forward to seeing the Christmas decor shows. I agree with other posters that most of the best holiday stuff is shown during CIJ.

Esteemed Contributor

I love anything Christmas....so CIJ is something I always look forward to...

Valued Contributor

I look forward to it each year. Valerie Parr Hill posted on her Facebook page that she will be on for CIJ 7/19 and 7/20 so I'm assuming that's when it will be this year.