Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty and Bright Sitting Room...

@Lake4 wrote:

I agree with some r the others... beautiful room, just too full. I would remove quite a few of the items in it, but I would keep the blue and white porcelain!

@Lake4  I too love all the blue and white pieces he's used here and, it appears, that he often uses in spaces he designs... I have quite a collection myself and just find them so pretty...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the colors in this room as well as the furniture, and I don't think I'd call it cluttered. However, I do think there is a bit too much "stuff", e.g., why stack all of those books under the coffee table when there are beautiful bookshelves in the room? The big plant on the floor under the console table as well as the two big plants on top seem a bit much. There are relatively few flat surfaces without a number of decorative items. Sometimes simpler isn't a bad thing.

Respected Contributor

Too many ruffles for me just too much plus I would hate to clean all that dust with stuff  on every table. To me, less is more. 

Honored Contributor

There is a lot of furniture which makes it "over" cozy for me.  I would prefer a little less furniture.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Looks comfy but a bit crowded. I dislike the printed sofa & the ruffles on the slip covers. Needs more color. It would help tremendously if the bookcases were a warm oak or cherry instead of matching the wall color. Blue & white jars again - not a fan.