Honored Contributor

I think this is a pretty seating area.

I like the blue, green, and neutrals in this space. I also like the printed fabrics on the ottoman and pillows. Looks like there's a nice cabinet with drawers on the right. I'm not usually an open shelf person, but I think this one works to keep the space light and airy. The artwork is also pleasing to my eye. Most of the accessories are fine, although I would never put plants or glassware on a fabric ottoman. 

Looks like a nice place to sit, read, talk, or relax. 

EC8E469B-DD8C-4F73-9AFA-4290B5972914.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Very feminine and pretty but I like something with more oomph.  I too am using a chest as an end table next to my sofa. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The area is inviting and looks relaxing also.  I would have a different couch, maybe something in a color to go with the lovely blue walls.  Also I do not care for the shelf, that would change.

Honored Contributor

Very attractive.  I never use an ottoman in front of a sofa.  They've "pushed that concept to exhaustion".  

The origonal idea was "to provide extra seating", yet the ottoman is too close to the couch to allow seating.

Honored Contributor

My ottoman is not to provide extra seating. It is tufted and hard as a rock. It came with a fairly large wooden tray to put your drinks snacks or whatever and of course your feet. I have it surrounded by two love seats and an easy chair. Everyone can reach it for their feet or the wooden tray for anything else. It came as a set from Lazy Boy.

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty.  Very calming.  I really like it!

Esteemed Contributor

The color of the wall is pretty. Everything else rather staged or boring. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's nice but I prefer a little more brighter colors.  I love real plants but don't care for them in most prints....in this case, the artwork, ottoman and pillows.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Does anyone know the wall color name/brand?  That is the color I want to paint the walls in my sunroom.  

I have around 10 different blue-gray paint chips and can't decide which ones to swatch on the wall.  Color always looks so different on the wall than on the little paint chip.

Honored Contributor

I'd give it a 10/10