Respected Contributor

The chair cushions are not compatible with the rest of the colors. I really like this room tho. The wallpaper gives the room color and the white trim is a good contrast.

Honored Contributor

This room is ok to me, I would get a different chandelier, and get rid of the plant, but I do like the wallpaper, the table and chairs and the neutral rug and drapes.....

Super Contributor

Loved the colorful wall, but furniture looks uncomfortable for dinning purpose.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pretty Dining Room...

[ Edited ]

Well, let's see.......I like the curtains, and the waincoting and........I guess that's about it Smiley Happy 

However, I like the size of the room.  I would paint the wallpaper, get rid of the tree, get different furniture and put a matching hutch on the "wallpaper" wall.  There, that should do it.

Honored Contributor

I like it but would change out the chairs.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only things I like are the architectural wainscoting & moldings. I dislike the wallpaper. I like the space itself but would start over with new furnishings, lighting, etc. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like this room very much. No, I probably wouldn't replicate it, but I like it. The disconnect for me is the plant. i just don't think it works in this space. I might also consider a different rug and possibly different window coverings but could also live with what was chosen.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's pretty but it's not something I would choose.  The dining set looks more like it belongs in a small conference room.