Honored Contributor

And so it begins

T.v.

20190619_085159.jpgbig hole in dining room wall.

First step in kitchen remodel 

Wrote a big check, and had final measurements for cabinets and countertop but still have at least 5 weeks before that begins

No turning back now!!

Honored Contributor

Re: And so it begins

Hoping it all goes smoothly, but be prepared for a few bumps in the road... Here's hoping you really like the finished product, @mominohio...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@mominohio.  How are you going to do all of your annual canning with your kitchen in turmoil?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Exciting!!!! Love the view, btw. : )

Honored Contributor

Good luck!!  Looking forward to the pics as they come!!

“One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” ~ Plato
Honored Contributor

Looking forward to progress reports on your exciting project!  (That green outside is ravishing...)

Esteemed Contributor

How exciting!  We have done things around our house but never got to blow out a wall!   @mominohio 

Esteemed Contributor

@mominohio 

How exciting!,

I posted the other day was wondering how you were doing. Well, now I know busy getting new kitchen!

Of course, one thing leads to another I decided I wanted the sliders in my kitchen and DR full wall  replaced with french doors...after I recovered from "falling on the floor" at the price...😮😳 (they have to be triple hurricane proof windows) -- just getting regular sliders☹️☹️☹️.  But not now sometime next year.

Keep the pics coming & don't fret writing those BIG checks only live once ...my theory is tomorrow may not come & my home is my comfort zone🙂

Honored Contributor

Just think of how it will look when all is finished.

I want to remodel our kitchen but I'm not looking forward.

Have looked at other houses & have not found one I would sell ours for in our price range.

We may have to stay here & remodel with possible add on.

I wish Mike Holmes from HGTV Make It Right would come do the work. I would not have to worry about anything. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Good luck with your new kitchen.