Honored Contributor

neutral living room style

I'm not much into gray at the moment but I do like a pretty dusty blue.  I came across this picture this morning and found this so refreshing and pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pretty Color Combination

I love gray, and the gray blue here. The only thing I would change is the rug. I love my wood floors, so I would love to see this room with the wood. It is a beautiful room!

Honored Contributor

This is really pretty, but I would swap out the neutral rug for a more colorful rug just to add a little pop to the very nice neutral room......

Honored Contributor

Serene and pretty..you could easily add decor for the change of seasons and Holidays to this room.

I love when a room isn't locked in to a color scheme and can be decorated easily throughout the year.

Honored Contributor

I can take or leave the sofa and rug, but otherwise, I'm afraid the wall and window are about the only things I find appealing in this vignette. Don't care for the tables, lamp, pillows, art or table decor... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Serene and pretty..you could easily add decor for the change of seasons and Holidays to this room.

I love when a room isn't locked in to a color scheme and can be decorated easily throughout the year.

@DREAMON  I also like that this room is not locked in to a color scheme.  That is how I have my great room now and I'm loving that all I have to do is switch one pillow or put different flowers in a vase and that's about it!

Honored Contributor

The color is pretty and it has a calming effect.  I would like to see curtains on the windows, panels preferred.  I feel it would give warmth to the room.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON  I also like that this room is not locked in to a color scheme.  That is how I have my great room now and I'm loving that all I have to do is switch one pillow or put different flowers in a vase and that's about it!

@jubilant ,

I do the same in my home...it's easy and makes a noticeable difference.

I'm all for easy Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't see any dusty blue in that room, just gray and other boring neutrals. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Gray is dusty blue.  That's what some of the professional paint people will tell you.