Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty Color Combination

I like the wall and window...better with curtains.  The sofa looks comfy. 

For some, these colors are relaxing and understandable since they do have meaning.  Gray, the color of tranquility.  Relaxing for me, though, is surrounded by my favorites...burgundy and navy blue.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dusty Blue & Gray Color Combination Palette Card

@Kachina624  This is how my eye sees it:  The first one and the last one are dusty blue and the two middle ones are gray.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wildflower Pillow Cover Blue Grey Pillow Cover Grey Rust image 2  

I have the combo on the left on my cream sofa. I recently bought all three. The floral one is what is called dusty blue so that's kind of what I see as that color now.  In some light it does look gray. In other light it looks to have more blue in it.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant    Maybe it's my tablet or eyes but I see no blue whatsoever. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   Ha!  You sound like my husband!  He sees no blue in that new pillow combo of mine.  I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. He says.... he knows gray when he see's it!  I believe you both. LOL

Respected Contributor

Colors are very pretty along with the style.   the sofa color & pattern are very nice & the pillows go very well.  Love the texture on the window blind.  However, the art piece barely shows anything so should be replaced.  I'm not really a coffee table person so I could take it or leave it.  I'd also remove the brown basket under the side table next to the sofa.  Altogether, a pleasing, relaxing room.  Thanks again for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   Ha!  You sound like my husband!  He sees no blue in that new pillow combo of mine.  I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. He says.... he knows gray when he see's it!  I believe you both. LOL

I can sort of go with 'dusty blue' on the sofa in the original photograph, but I'm seeing no blues on the 'dusty blue themed wedding' card (all grey) nor on the sample pillow card... A lot of it has to do with the configurations and levels of sophistication of our various computer screens and, dare I say, some of it has to do with just what the emperor is willing to buy into... Smiley Surprised 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's looks pretty, relaxing, & serene. I like the sofa, pillows, wall, and window. I don't care for the tables, lamp, or artwork. If the art or flowers had more color, it would be more my style. 

Respected Contributor

Tastefully done!

Esteemed Contributor

Calm room. May not be my choice but is attractive

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau