Honored Contributor

I don't care for the green ceiling or the floral fabric.

I would have different furniture and placement if it were mine.

I do like the room.

Valued Contributor

I like the green!  It's different.

Honored Contributor

I'd prefer a neutral white or ivory ceiling color instead of the green one.

Respected Contributor

it seems the ceiling and the border right below it being the same darker green appears to lower the ceiling and make the room look smaller. Even a lighter color of the same green would have been prettier. 

Honored Contributor

While the color chosen for the ceiling wouldn't be my pick, I would prefer something lighter and soft, I love the rest of the porch!  It appears to be such a comfortable and quiet place to relax, read, or just hang at in.  Lovely!

Super Contributor

I like the green ceiling.  Blends in with the nature feeling of a sunroom.

Question:  what is that type of window treatment called (the rolled up fabric window covering).  Would it do a good job of keeping some of the sunlight out?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono 

I love this happy, cheery porch.  I do like pale shades of green but not the ceiling shade.  I'd rather it be white or maybe pale yellow (including the trim that's the same color.)  Thank you for sharing.

Valued Contributor
Looks like some of the old farmhouses here in PA. Comfy & charming to that style & period.
Respected Contributor

The porch is lovely, but I think that a lighter color ceiling would be prettier. My house is white with wrap around porches and my ceilings are a light sky blue, known as haint blue in the south.

Blue ceilings and blue trim around the windows were used to keep the evil spirits (haints) from entering the home.

Esteemed Contributor

The green ceiling doesn't faze me.  The wicker bothers me.