Honored Contributor

Can't really put into words why I like this but I do.  What do you think?  

Honored Contributor

I like it too. Reminds me of an inn, or perhaps the spare room at my grandparents house. They weren't called guest rooms back then, always the spare room. 

Honored Contributor

It just gives you a very peaceful, comfy feel.  Kind of like you expect your grandmother to come in and give you a hug and tuck you in!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  @AuntG    That's it....Grandma's spare room!  I hadn't had my coffee yet when I posted this and the words just wouldn't come. Thanks for filling in the blanks....Ha!   

Honored Contributor

This room is soft, cool, yet crisp in lighter colors on the walls. I like the contrast of the iron bed frame even though it's darker it looks good with the darker wood of smaller end tables. Very warm and inviting for a good night's rest.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nice Bedroom

[ Edited ]

By the way, this is an Erin Napier design (from Home Town hgtv).  

Esteemed Contributor

Love this room except for the mis-matched side tables and lamps.  I suppose that lends to the charm of the room, but I don't care for them.  Otherwise, yes, very welcoming.......probably the calmness of the lt. gray wall and white curtains and wainscoting.  Looks so crisp and clean.

Honored Contributor

The mismatched tables and lamps are the only thing I like.  I have the same in my bedroom.  Otherwise this room is bland and boring.  I'm over the stack of pillows on the bed.  Looks dated. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

Love this room except for the mis-matched side tables and lamps.  I suppose that lends to the charm of the room, but I don't care for them.  Otherwise, yes, very welcoming.......probably the calmness of the lt. gray wall and white curtains and wainscoting.  Looks so crisp and clean.

I love the room too, but the mismatched tables and lamps need to go. It is wispy and calm which I love. 

Honored Contributor

I like this room as is. It is bright, airy, clean, inviting, and peaceful....very pretty bedroom.