Respected Contributor

Thanks to all of you who answered.  I have placed my order for the blush color now.  Only problem is it is Advance Order and I'm cold now!  Can't wait to get my new sheets.  I am using my flannel sheets as of last week and I'm still cold.

I also don't use any pillow cases except the cotton percale, but I'm sure looking forward to not having cold feet.  May go back and order in another color.

Thanks for all the rave reviews.  Sorry I didn' switch years ago when I first heard of polar fleece

Respected Contributor

I adore these sheets! They are so soft, so comforting.

Flannel is so stiff, so hard.

FLEECE RULES!

Trusted Contributor

I own about 6 sets of Polar Fleece and use nothing else during the colder months here in AZ.  They launder beautifully IF you don't use dryer sheets (I only use those wool balls in my dryer and the polar fleece do fine with those). There is no static.

Last year QVC had a fantastic special on Polar Fleece and I bought 3 extra sets that I haven't used yet.  I just bought a new bed today so I have some cozy, new linens to put on when the bed arrives.  (That is if the weather ever cools off here.  It's still in the triple digits in Phx).

I'm ready for cooler weather so I can use my Polar Fleece linens!

Respected Contributor

have Re: Polar Fleece Sheets

I have a set of polar fleece sheets from QVC.  They are ok, but I still prefer flannel sheets. 

Respected Contributor

...all the jabber about Malden Mills, Massachusetts, fleece....

And yet....IMPORTED.

WHY?!?!?!?!?

Valued Contributor

I was thinking of buying a pair until I compared the measurement's of the new MM to my old one's bought in the past. The over all measurement's are smaller than the old MM. The bottom sheet is inche's smaller and the pocket's are not as deep, so they would never fit my bed. I think they are trying to save $$$ by making them smaller. Very disappointing.

Honored Contributor

I have purchased two sets for my mom who is always cold, and she absolutely loves them!!!!!! My nephew one year at Christmas bought her another brand, and she said they don't even compare to Malden Mills! I am thinking of ordering another set for her, they wash up beautifully and no static either......

Respected Contributor

No static at all. I love them. They are so soft and warm.

Honored Contributor

Re: Polar Fleece Sheets

[ Edited ]

@Othereeeen 

because if you look at the latest set I received "last year" their is NO mention of MM -- it states "Berkshire Blanket & Co.".

I believe they bought the company "name" and yes my packaging reads "made in China" under the tradename of "polarfleece, LLC" -- 

I haven't opened them as yet so I still have the original packaging.  

IMG_7953.jpg

I guess if QVC hosts say they're manufacturered in China - people would be hesistant PLUS the MM story is much better for "sale pitch"..don't you think?

Honored Contributor
Flannel and polar fleece are just too warm for my husband and I.

We hated the pillow cases; they came off after the first night.

The fitted sheet lasted 2 nights.

By day 4 we were back to our cotton percale sheets and moved the polar fleece flat sheet to layer #2, as a light blanket.

After not using the set for several years, one of our girls started using the sheets, but not the pillow cases.