Respected Contributor

I'm thinking of buying the TVS fleece sheets.  I use flannel sheets but I'm still cold!  For those of you who use fleece sheets, do they seem to have static?  That has always been why I have put off buying fleece sheets, I thought they might be full of static due to the fleece.  I would love the warmth of them.  Any opinions, please

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of sets.  There is no static.  They wash well and are soft and pretty and they stay on the bed..no popping off. The size generous...no short sheets.

They are warm...too warm for me and I am always cold.  I can't stand them, especially the pillow cases. It makes me feel like I am in a plastic bag.

My husband and grandkids love them.  You might want to try a set, unless you are a cotton sheet snob like me.

Honored Contributor

I've used them for 4 or 5 years and liked them so much I give them as gifts. The recipients always want to know where to order more. They are soft, warm , and just one of my best purchases here at the Q.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I bought the brand that HSN offers 2 years ago. No static. They are delightful on the colder nights. My only issue is that mine are king size,and it is a hard fit in my washer and dryer, sometimes to do them separately .  Also they do deposit lint on some fabrics. I often wear a robe to bed in the winter and my black robe got covered in lint. 

Respected Contributor

I have a couple sets of the Malden Mills fleece sheets. My feet are no longer cold! No static. I do not use the pillowcases. I hate a warm pillow. I use my percale pillowcases.

Super Contributor

Love, love, love! I ALWAYS look forward to transitioning from my standard summer cotton sheets to my fall/winter polar fleece! I just ordered another set today! They are fantastic! Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I have used them for years and love them. There is no static and I don't think they are too warm at all ..they breath and the bed is never cold to get inWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Polar Fleece Sheets

[ Edited ]

I have a few sets and there is no static.  I love getting into a warm bed, no cold sheets.  They are so soft against my cheeks.  I have them on all my beds in the fall and winter.  Last time I had guests they were raving about how comfortable the sheets were and said they were getting a set.

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23  I have had the polar fleece sheets for two winters now. I LOVE them! They are like sleeping inside of a teddy bear! I sleep hot, and these are not hot to me. I use the pillow cases too, and they are not a problem for me. Also, no static. I'm switching out this coming weekend. Can't wait!

Honored Contributor

This sounds crazy BUT we live in FL and we use the Malden Mills polar fleece sheets ALL year long!!!

In fact, one time I put the Northern Nights 800 count thread on the bed we were "cold" and needed a blanket -- next day put the polar fleece back on...LOL 

We are never "sweating" for some reason they are not "hot" just a comfy nights sleep!   They also never pill & wash/dry great - the 2 sets we are using are still nice after many many washes.

LOVE LOVE LOVE these sheets -- in fact, 2 years ago I bought a 3 extra sets "in case" they discontinued them...I'll always have a set to go to!