Contributor

I ordered the maiden mills set with extra pillow cases a few weeks ago and fell in love with them, even my husband likes them! I wanted another set, but $56.00 plus tax, shipping, etc. is a bit much. I was in Costco with my sister and they had a set that came with two micro-fiber pillow cases and WOW, what a nice set of sheets and the kicker, they were $29.99 for a queen set!! They are just as thick and soft and are bound in microfiber at the top, really nice sheets.

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Regular Contributor

Hold on to your receipt. My friend purchased fleece sheets and they were beautiful. However, shortly she found the sheets were shedding all over the bedroom, even found lint into the closets due to forced air heat. When she washed them the lint trap was filled and that didn't even stop the shedding. She said it was like it was snowing in their bedroom. She was able to return them. Good luck

Regular Contributor

I forgot to mention I have never had a problem with the Malden Mills sheets and have used various sets for many years now. I wish Qvc still sold their blankets of which I have purchased a few and they are really light weight but nice and cozy warm.

Valued Contributor

I bought some Polar fleece from another shopping channel (HSN) just to try a different brand and compare them to Malden Mills. Malden Mills wins hands down. My hubby agrees. Malden Mills are so comfy and soft. love them.

Super Contributor

We have the other ones from HSN and love them, I had to buy a second set, my husband loved them so much, and such a great price for Cal King.

Honored Contributor

I love my Polar Fleece sheets. I was sure they would be far too warm in the central Texas summers, but they wick moisture away and I use them year 'round.

Valued Contributor

I always wanted to try MM polar fleece, but I have 2 questions. Do they have deep pockets and do they pill? I have high thread count cotton-600tc-that are completely pilled. I will be pitching these and they weren't cheap.

Contributor

No pilling yet and I have washed mine several times and yes, deep pockets on both sets, the MM and Costco. Don't use a dryer sheet or fabric softener. Yes, they shed, but it's not so bad that I would stop using them. My two geriatric cats love to snuggle in them after I get out of bed, so I'd keep them even if they did shed more than they do!

Many have come and gone, but they all left paw prints on my heart
Valued Contributor

My parents have three different colors of these sheets. My sister has two sets and she bought two sets for two of her sons because they went to camp last year and wanted them there. I guess the whole family is getting tuned into these sheets.

Super Contributor
On 2/2/2015 bootsanne said:

I always wanted to try MM polar fleece, but I have 2 questions. Do they have deep pockets and do they pill? I have high thread count cotton-600tc-that are completely pilled. I will be pitching these and they weren't cheap.

yes, the MM polar fleece sheets have deep pockets. My mattress it 17.5" and the MM polar fleece fits perfectly with room to spare. I've had some for 2 years and they have not pilled like the other brands I've had.