Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please post pics and/or share ideas for decorating with sleighs!

I bought it at American Sale

Respected Contributor

Well, it's not a sleigh, but this is what I asked my husband to get me for my Oct. birthday. This puppy is BIG....about three feet long and sixteen or so inches tall. It's just hubby and me, and for reasons I won't go into, we haven't done a Christmas tree in awhile. I am going to put wrapped packages in the back of the truck. I may even put some festive lights on it. Guess instead of gathering around the Christmas tree, we will be gathering around the Christmas truck. HA!

Valued Contributor

Love the red truck...how cute it will be filled with gifts!

Valued Contributor

On 11/3/2014 pupwhipped said:

Well, it's not a sleigh, but this is what I asked my husband to get me for my Oct. birthday. This puppy is BIG....about three feet long and sixteen or so inches tall. It's just hubby and me, and for reasons I won't go into, we haven't done a Christmas tree in awhile. I am going to put wrapped packages in the back of the truck. I may even put some festive lights on it. Guess instead of gathering around the Christmas tree, we will be gathering around the Christmas truck. HA!

Wow..My husband would toss our tree in a NY Minute for your truck! Nice find!!

Super Contributor

On 11/3/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

Wow..My husband would toss our tree in a NY Minute for your truck! Nice find!!

This is great LMB. Lights would be fantastic!!

Contributor

This is great! Where did you find it? It would be great if you put some fresh greenery in with the presents too, kind of reminds me of that picture you always see on Pinterest with the tree tied to the back of the truck!
Valued Contributor

I love your Christmas Truck, pupwhipped. It looks like a vintage piece. Love it, and hope you enjoy it!

Contributor

Here is mine

Contributor

SHOPR Where did you get that beautiful sleigh? I can't read the printing! TIA
Respected Contributor

I have a sleigh that is gold it is made out of wire and I bought the reindeer to go with it. The two pieces that are separate are sprayed a very shiny gold and every year I place it in different area's and decorate different. It always makes the best impression and everyone always comments about it. Believe it or not I got it at Big Lots many years ago and I think it is beautiful. When I could walk well many a Sunday was spent in Big Lots and beautiful items they always had, and ended up in my cart. Now everyone goes there for me if I am looking for something in particular. If you go there at the right time they have some really nice decorations at least our store does.