Super Contributor

Re: Pink Spheres Have Arrived

On 2/20/2014 Rosehill said:

Kelli- I have the green spheres from last year and I would describe them as a minty green color. I realize that the new batch that is being sold now might be a little different.

Oh that just tempts me even more! I was hoping they would be to go with the pink ones! I even noticed on the video the other day when they presented them, they look like a nice green that would go with pink! ugh... now I have to think about this.....the minty color sounds nice! Thank you for letting me know.

Honored Contributor

Lol, now I want the green too. I put the purple with my pink and think the green would be better. The purple is wonderful by itself.
Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 Tissyanne said: Lol, now I want the green too. I put the purple with my pink and think the green would be better. The purple is wonderful by itself.

You think thats bad, I want the amber to go with my purple as I have seen these two together on TV when presented and it looks like it would be nice for halloween/fall!! ... of course along with the green set for me as well!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} now i am debating on 2 more sets... ugh... I will have to think about that one...!

Honored Contributor

Oh lol, I already have the amber, purple, blue, and now pink. These are my favorite VPH item ever. I want the green and silver both. I am going to think on this also. I want the silver for my fireplace mantel.
Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 kelluvspippi26 said:
On 2/20/2014 Tissyanne said: Lol, now I want the green too. I put the purple with my pink and think the green would be better. The purple is wonderful by itself.

You think thats bad, I want the amber to go with my purple as I have seen these two together on TV when presented and it looks like it would be nice for halloween/fall!! ... of course along with the green set for me as well!!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} now i am debating on 2 more sets... ugh... I will have to think about that one...!

Hello Kelli...

It looks like you caught the sphere bug too. You, me, Tissyanne, Rosehill....none of us can stop at just one {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. Aren't they pretty though ? I just love mine and I also want more colors. Hope everyone is enjoying their new spheres. Rosehill, make sure you let us all know when you receive them.

Super Contributor

my biggest thing before I get the green would be to know where i am going to put them and how to use/display them so I need to think of that first!!

oh wow tissy ! that is nice to have all those to decorate with... I actually had the amber at one point and returned it... can't even remember why, but now I want them again.. should have just kept them!!

hey bobby - yes, i am getting in deep with these things!! just hope she does not come out with MORE colors!!lol