Honored Contributor
I am so happy. My pink spheres are a perfect bubble gum pink. I cannot express how beautiful these are. I am a pink lover, and these are perfectly gorgeous. Mine do not reflect the rosy mauve in the photo, although those are pretty too. When lit they are beautiful.
Honored Contributor

Re: Pink Spheres Have Arrived

Congrats! You have the same shade of pink color as ours

Contributor

I have the pink too! I love them!

Super Contributor

Tissyanne, I am so happy for you! Just the shade of pink you hoped for. Mine won't be here for a week or so-I am hoping for that perfect shade of bubblegum pink, too!

Valued Contributor

Mine are on the way. Can't wait. They would look cute on these trays...

Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 mallemo said:

Mine are on the way. Can't wait. They would look cute on these trays...

I love those trays mallemo. Yes, the spheres would look super good on those.

Contributor

I ordered the green last spring for my back porch, when I saw they had pink ones a couple of days ago, I knew there was no way, I could not get those! Light pink and light green, my favorite colors, cant wait to get them, and I was happy to hear all of you love yours!
Super Contributor

On 2/20/2014 Loves Pink Roses said: I ordered the green last spring for my back porch, when I saw they had pink ones a couple of days ago, I knew there was no way, I could not get those! Light pink and light green, my favorite colors, cant wait to get them, and I was happy to hear all of you love yours!

LPR- I was thinking about getting a green set as well to go with the pink I already have for Easter - Are the green a nice light color??

Honored Contributor

I am really enjoying mine!!! Something about pink, just so pretty. Those trays will be pretty with the spheres mallemo.
Super Contributor

Kelli- I have the green spheres from last year and I would describe them as a minty green color. I realize that the new batch that is being sold now might be a little different.