Respected Contributor

Re: Pink Light DR w/Royal Blue

Everything is too busy. There is nothing peaceful to rest my eyes on. If the wall paper was changed to a more restful pattern, or even a nice color paint, this room would be very nice.

Super Contributor

Its beautiful, but a bit too much in same frame. its neat but overdo for me.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono   Nice color combination and theme.  I think the wallpaper pattern is a little too big and bold.  A much smaller overall print in the same colors would work better.  I even like the chandelier.

I certainly could live happily with this room for the most part and would feel fortunate.  Haven't had a separate dining room in so many years.  And I really like the tablescape.  When I did have a dining room I always had the table set and used it seven days a week.

Haven't read most of the thread yet so it will be interesting to see the preponderance of opinions.  As always, thank you for finding and posting such interestings rooms and homes.  I always get ideas--positive and negative on ways to decorate.

Trusted Contributor

NOPE

but I think a white table would have looked better.  With the brown table, it seems to blend with the royal blue.  the light needs to go bye bye.

Respected Contributor

OMG that is awful.   I actually gasped when I saw it and not in a good way.

Honored Contributor

Everyone probably knows by now that I love color and I’m usually in the minority liking more eclectic furnishings BUT

ACK!🤢
My eyes! 👀
Esteemed Contributor

Geez this is one busy room.