Respected Contributor

Normally, I like ocean views the best.  This one, however, doesn't impress me.  I think it's because it's very calming & a "pretty" blue.  Guess I'm just use to the NE ocean areas with many rocky shorelines, waves, the gulls & my favs "sandpipers."

The 2nd pic just drew me in with the gorgeous skyline.  The patio area was perfect to look at the scenery from.  

Many of the heartland scenes are gorgeous with farmland & rural views.  Then, of course, "Big Sky" country Montana and other northern states.  

I could go on & on ...

Got off the beaten path, didn't I?   Sorry for my rambling on  Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Views 4, 6 & 7, all the woods/forest/hills!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pick Your View!

[ Edited ]

I'm NOT a beach person!!!!  I like the last two---the green mountains and the evergreens--#5 #6... ⛰️🌲

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

#1 beach views......all day, every day......it never gets old, and it changes daily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast -

I so agree with you about the Atlantic ocean (what I call the real ocean)!

the way an ocean should beSmiley Happy

I guess it's what you grow up with too.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@wilma 

Seeing as there're so many different favs & opinions ..

hope you don't mind if I ask the questions: does your opinion come from your "neck of the woods", more of a cultural surrounding to you?  your wish list? goal?

Mine are mostly due the NE area coastline that I'm accustomed with.  However, I do love pics of other areas.  So, I guess I do have a "wish" list of a possible (doubtful it would ever happen) 2nd home with maybe a rural setting that includes a pond, river, etc.  Nothing in the city for me.  I'm not crazy about city living even though I'm in one.  

What say you all?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sceniccoast wrote:

@wilma 

Seeing as there're so many different favs & opinions ..

hope you don't mind if I ask the questions: does your opinion come from your "neck of the woods", more of a cultural surrounding to you?  your wish list? goal?

Mine are mostly due the NE area coastline that I'm accustomed with.  However, I do love pics of other areas.  So, I guess I do have a "wish" list of a possible (doubtful it would ever happen) 2nd home with maybe a rural setting that includes a pond, river, etc.  Nothing in the city for me.  I'm not crazy about city living even though I'm in one.  

What say you all?

@sceniccoast 

I live in a medium sized city in a state with lakes, mountains, valleys, and farmland. It’s quite rural outside of a few cities. While it’s beautiful I have loved the beach since my first trip. We started going to the FL Gulf Coast with family members ever year when I was in college. Almost 40 years later I still love that area. We only go every other year now. I have seen the rocky Pacific Ocean coastline once on a trip out to CA. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’ve lived my entire life with views like 4, 6 and 7; nothing like the mountains of WV!