Trusted Contributor
Any reason I’m saving these?
Esteemed Contributor

I only save negatives of my mvp's (most valuable pictures).

Respected Contributor

Haven’t saved a single one.....haven’t even thought about them until now!  

My guess is you won’t miss them....but only you know if they are important to you or not.

Honored Contributor

Re: Photo negatives

[ Edited ]

@springers -

That's a good question.

I threw a lot of mine away but save the most valuable one like @x Hedge 

said.

My thinking was that I would never go thru all these to see which pictures they were and I could always make a good copy of the picture itself just by going to those copy machines. And I knew no one else would want to go thru them!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks
It’s hard to admit I’ve never looked used in 50 yrs. I can make a copy if needed (I originally had duplicates processed)
Does anyone have pictures developed anymore or just keep digital (FB /Instagram)

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can we not edit post anymore
Thanks, got it

Honored Contributor

@springers wrote:
Thanks
It’s hard to admit I’ve never looked used in 50 yrs. I can make a copy if needed (I originally had duplicates processed)
Does anyone have pictures proceeded anymore or just keep digital (FB /Instagram)

@springers   I have a lot of pictures on my phone/laptop, but I get actual pictures made of the best ones.  I like to keep photo albums.  My pictures automatically backup to iCloud, too. 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@springers wrote:
Can we not edit post anymore
S/B pictures processed (developed)

@springers   You can edit your pictures.  Just click on the three dots in the top right hand of your post and click "edit."  I've done it today.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Thanks I’m using my iPhone In mobile mode I didn’t see dots, I change to full and now I see them.