Honored Contributor

II wasn't sure on which forum to post this...

I ordered myself a paint by numbers set. I used to love them when I was a kid. This one matches the colors of my livingroom.

Does anyone here do this anymore?

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 11.06.00 AM.png

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

@house_catLove it!  I am not doing so great in my watercolor class, so maybe I need to try this.  Thanks.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@house_cat  Haven't done it since I was a kid, but looks like fun!  Kind of like adult coloring books, but with specific instructions...  Enjoy your project!!!

Honored Contributor

No, I don't paint.  Your picture turned out great.

Valued Contributor

I think you will love it.  I think the cats are so cute!

Ibought some kits from Herrschners this year and had a ball. 

I have a large one in three sections to start on.

Enjoy!

Regular Contributor

Love yours!  I bet that was fun to do.  I tried one from Country Living magazine a few months back but the spaces to paint in were so tiny that I really needed a magnifying glass and some of the paints arrived kind of dried out.  I didn't last long with mine.

Honored Contributor

@Lapdog

I don't know what made me think of it today - maybe because I'm bored - but I'm so looking forward to it arriving on the 31st!

@GCR18

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but that's the photo from the website.  I haven't received it yet. 

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

@pachutabelle

Oh,no! That's awful.. this product got good reviews. I hope I won't be disappointed.

~ house cat ~
Regular Contributor

I hope you won't be disappointed either.  I thought it would be a good project for the winter.  Let us know how you come out with it.

Honored Contributor

I considered trying one but gripping a paintbrush for long would be a problem for me.

You chose a fun one, @house_cat 👍🏻