Honored Contributor
I love the idea, but for me the reality is, then I have 2 "kitchens" to clean, lol. They look awesome though. Good luck with your decision.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
I love the idea, but for me the reality is, then I have 2 "kitchens" to clean, lol. They look awesome though. Good luck with your decision.

So right @Snicks1!

I already hate the grill for that reason. Just another super messy thing that somehow, I'm the only one with the advanced skill set to clean!

Honored Contributor

While I like the concept of outdoor cooking, I would never set up an outdoor kitchen near my house, and risk drawing wild animals closer than they already are.    

Our grill stays inside the garage, and is pulled into the driveway when in use.   We already have to be mindful of when we feed our dogs, so that their food bowls don't draw rats, raccoons, possums, coyotes, etc., into the backyard.   We stopped throwing scraps out once my brothers chickens died, and we keep our garbage inside a covered bin in the garage until trash day.  

Hunter cam has already shown us what moves thru the woods behind our house at night, and keeps our dogs barking.   I wouldn't want the smell of food from an outdoor grill drawing those animals into my backyard, closer to us, and our dogs.