Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  I am not a fan of pooster beds or rooms without color.  I find shades of beige to be boring, but at least there are no distractions in the room to cause sleeplessness.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@stevieb 

I agree, however, take away the "poster frame, bed drapes, window drapes, bed table lamp & table & some of the "all-neutral" color.  Add in light, flowing curtains, either blues, seafoam, corals, or whatever.   While I like the all neutral as is, I know I'd tire of it after awhile.

Thanks for sharing.

@sceniccoast  Good to see you after the extended lockout... As for this room, sorry, we'll agree to disagree this time... With tweaks I've mentioned, a different bed and no bed curtains, I'm fine with this one just as it is... No need for color in every room for me... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@stevieb   I love this as I really like neutrals in a bedroom....so soothing. I had  curtains around my bed at one time....but had to take them down.....too smothering for me.

The settee/sofa at the end of the bed is beautiful.....I love that piece. 

I agree @Regal Bee, I really like the loveseat at the foot of the bed... Just a lovely piece of furniture...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Wow that is one beige room. Not my style but looks comfy. 

Honored Contributor

Very nicely done.  Love tester beds which are a throw back to castle furniture.  Love that love seat!!!  I'd change the "sunburst" over the bed.

Honored Contributor

Totally boring for my taste.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Great for a photo shoot .... but I can't imagine living with a room like that.

There is absolutely nothing about that room that I like.

Honored Contributor
Ack! No!
No color = Depressing