Super Contributor

BB&B has several sets and single pieces on sale for 20% off.

Esteemed Contributor

I only use glass for storage and oxo is a great product with a wide selection.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I have had clips break off with Lock & Lock.  With OXO glass rectangular storage, you need to line the top up precisely with the glass for it to work and then it works perfectly.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac  It is good to hear.  I only have for a short while but it sure is easy to store in my kitchen cabinets (I have more space compare to the round).  I also prefer the glass.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

As my Lock & Lock needs replacing....wonky lids, staining...I no longer buy that brand to replace it.  I purchased 10-12 glass Pyrex bowls with "regular" plastic lids in three different sizes.  They come in cute patterns and look like new, no matter how often they are used.  They also stack nicely, and smaller bowls can  nest in larger ones.

The Pyrex/Corning website has a good variety, and sometimes a percentage discount code or just a sale.

I am another who prefers glass storage, when possible.

Honored Contributor

I've had my OXO pantry storage pieces for 10+ years and perfect!  I bought the large pack of them years ago at Bed Bath & Beyond.  

Never a problem? I love all their products!  Recently, I replaced my "old" Lock N Lock pantry pieces with OXO 

F5773549-1B89-4F9F-955D-82AFB2D67916.jpeg

BDEE266B-20F7-481B-85B9-637AE2472E0E.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I too own several of the OXO storage containers where all you do to seal is push the button.  Mine are plastic though.  I didn't know they made glass ones.  I too would prefer glass over the plastic.

I use the taller larger one for dry cat food, the smaller ones for ground coffee or nuts. 

I haven't had any complaints about anything OXO.  I think I also have some kitchen gadgets such as a jar opener, silicone spatulas...and they all do what they're supposed to do with no problems.  I love my jar opener.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing