Honored Contributor

I am replacing my round lock & lock for OXO rectangular storage containers.  I purchased the glass containers.  They are easier to store when you don't have a lot of cabinet space (I am in an apt.).   I actually went back and purchased a few extra pieces.  I purchased directly from OXO web site because their shipping is only free $19 and over which is easy to do.  I was not aware of OXO and one lady on this forum mentioned it and I am forever grateful to her.  Anyone own the OXO?

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Through the years, I've bought OXO kitchen gadgets and they've been very reliable. I love the purchases I've made from there.

Respected Contributor

OXO products are frequently recommended on the PBS America's Test Kitchen programs. I have purchased several and they have been reliable. 

Honored Contributor

OXO products are generally very good.

Trusted Contributor

OXO products are very well made, functional and there are many different items to choose from. America's Test Kitchen frequently recommends OXO. I have several products from them and highly recommend them as well.😊

Honored Contributor

I've always liked any OXO products I've bought.  Not sure I have any of their storage items though.

I do have a few pieces of LnL, but generally I don't have reason to buy sets -  that's why BBB or even Dollar Tree work well for my small needs.  Of course, it helps that I'm not matchy-matchy abut what's hidden behind the doors in my house.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had a set for years and they are wonderful.  The canisters have a big button - one push down to seal lid - another push and button pops up.  Use for potato chips - crackers - have a set and they 'live' on top shelf of bottom cabinets lazy susan.  I spin the susan around as needed.  Love OXO products - garlic press too.

Honored Contributor

It's  nice to know there's a superior alternative to Lock 'n Lock with which I've had terrible luck.  I've had the clips fall off the first time I used it.  I've got a long rectangular piece that I can't unfasten on one edge.  Thankfully, I never bought much.  I think it's junk.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I have come to look for OXO products and glad to read they are rated well by others. Sometimes can get good prices at Macys with sale/coupon 😉. I like the way those square ones fit on shelf with staples.
Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I've had a set for years and they are wonderful.  The canisters have a big button - one push down to seal lid - another push and button pops up.  Use for potato chips - crackers - have a set and they 'live' on top shelf of bottom cabinets lazy susan.  I spin the susan around as needed.  Love OXO products - garlic press too.

I have had several of these for years as well. I use them for whole bean coffee and store in the refrigerator. 

I also have the OXO large container for flour and sugar. I found these at Home Goods.