Honored Contributor

Not Your Average Eat-In Kitchen...

4-3.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Not Your Average Eat-In Kitchen...

@stevieb I have always loved a French Country look.  (That table is a little close to the sink once someone sits down.).

Lovely!

Esteemed Contributor

Judging by the sink I thought it might be a fancy bathroom at first, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@stevieb I have always loved a French Country look.  (That table is a little close to the sink once someone sits down.).

Lovely!

My first impression as well.  The table is more dining room-ish, so it looks a bit out of place so close to the sink.

However, in Europe you work with what you've got without over analyzing.  So let's assume this is Europe and just go with it...  I love it.

Respected Contributor

I think it's pretty.  I thought bathroom like the previous poster did.  The sink seems a little off and I think that's a mirror above it, the same one is to the right of it.  I don't particular care for french country.  The house we bought 4 years ago was advertised as french country....french country gone wrong.  I've spent the last 4 years painting and remodeling.

Respected Contributor

I like the floor tiles, that's it.

Honored Contributor

That is a gorgeous kitchen. i would love to see the rest of the home.

Trusted Contributor

A very inviting dining room, though not my particular style preference, and then, WOW, a whole kitchen is tucked in as well! 

I find this pattern quite interesting and filled with possibilities, especially for those who live in smaller places. 

If it were mine, I might tend to put in a counter height table and tall chairs, so that I could use the table as an island and general work space (pattern cutting, laundry folding, etc.). 

I do love the narrow french doors. 

Honored Contributor

It's pretty but it would be hard to maneuver around the table in the kitchen if someone is sitting there. Maybe an island? I don't find bistro sized chairs very comfortable and need more elbow room. 

Respected Contributor

look at the spout and sink. totally looks like bathroom fixtures.  are we sure its a kitchen?