Esteemed Contributor
So we are just a couple of days from the next chapter in our lives starting. Thursday the movers are coming in the morning. At 3 o'clock we close on our current house and say goodbye. At 4 o'clock my parents then go down the street to close on the construction loan. Friday we have to be out of our current house by noon. We can't move into the apartment until that evening. So we have a bunch of help that will be helping take the few furniture items the movers move to my sisters to the apartment. Then on Tuesday our basement gets dug on the new house. Such a exciting time.
Honored Contributor

Re: Next chapter about to begin

How exciting. keep us posted !!  🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@ccassaday, enjoy this next chapter.  How exciting for you!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

It feels so weird to be leaving house you have been in for almost 39 years. Have learned a lot the last few months. Things don't always run smoothly like you expect but eventually they do work out. Everything in the last few months was the right decision even though at the time it seemed it wasn't. Patience is everything and everything worked out in time. We are only two months passed when we were supposed to start the house. So all in all that isn't to bad.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

Enjoy the next chapter in life's journey!!! 

Respected Contributor

I can hear it in your voice how excited you are for what lies ahead for you and your family. Sometimes it is the darkest before dawn.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday  This is exciting.  I hope everything goes well with this process...I know you'll be making a lot of adjustments along the way. The end result will be worth all the temporary discomfort!

Respected Contributor

I wish you well. I have made many moves in my life about half a dozen of them after I got married. It's traumatic, but rewarding when it is all over. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

I am really going to like seeing my dad actually be able to enjoy his retirement starting Saturday. The kids birthday party is a pool party at my aunts so that will be fun.  He hasn't stopped since he retired on June 30th.  He has actually lost about ten pounds from not sitting down and relaxing.

Honored Contributor

Image result for enjoy word images