Honored Contributor

H205989  Set of five finials, five colors.  $45.64Set of 5 Elegant Mercury Glass Finials

Esteemed Contributor

I do like these, too, lucy.  How about you? 

Esteemed Contributor

A new set of picks, too. 

Like the s/5 finials, these also do not have a brand/vendor mentioned on the item.  I would like to see both presented, but have no idea when to tune in. 

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-8-18-Iced-Glimmer-Branch-Picks.product.H205993.html?sc=H205993-Zone&cm_sci...

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

A new set of picks, too. 

Like the s/5 finials, these also do not have a brand/vendor mentioned on the item.  I would like to see both presented, but have no idea when to tune in. 

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-8-18-Iced-Glimmer-Branch-Picks.product.H205993.html?sc=H205993-Zone&cm_sci...

I was so disappointed that there was no picture of these picks.  They sound nice but how will we know when to watch?

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

SHOPR, did you notice, no batteries?  I like that they don't light but I think they would be very light weight without batteries in them.  I love the shapes and the fact that I could use three and two, with one on a book or pedestal, etc.  What color is speaking to you?

Valued Contributor

Good morning, Lucy & Shopr~ Lucy, when you posted this thread, I looked at it and then went outside to do some gardening. I didn't even notice that this was a set of 5 finials. I thought the photo just had 5 pictured, LOL.  For those who need these, I think it is a nice idea- giving 5 instead of the usual 3, and not lighting them. I like the idea of them not being lit, too. They are very, very nice; but I don't need them. That being said, I could use either the gold or green on top of a large set of 3 bookcases that I have in the living room. I use a gold/green/earth tone theme in that room, and they would be nice scattered among the flameless candles on glass pedestals that I have on top the bookcases.

I could use the silver in the dining room, although I have ALOT of decor to choose from there, and do not need to buy anything.

I think that i will wait to see if any are offered at an as is price.  They look beautiful, girls, and I hope you love love love them. 

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Good morning, Lucy & Shopr~ Lucy, when you posted this thread, I looked at it and then went outside to do some gardening. I didn't even notice that this was a set of 5 finials. I thought the photo just had 5 pictured, LOL.  For those who need these, I think it is a nice idea- giving 5 instead of the usual 3, and not lighting them. I like the idea of them not being lit, too. They are very, very nice; but I don't need them. That being said, I could use either the gold or green on top of a large set of 3 bookcases that I have in the living room. I use a gold/green/earth tone theme in that room, and they would be nice scattered among the flameless candles on glass pedestals that I have on top the bookcases.

I could use the silver in the dining room, although I have ALOT of decor to choose from there, and do not need to buy anything.

I think that i will wait to see if any are offered at an as is price.  They look beautiful, girls, and I hope you love love love them. 

Good morning, Rose!  I probably won't order them but I like the gold, silver and green for my colors, but that blue is gorgeous.  I just don't use blue in my decor but that looks so pretty.  They do have nice shapes, don't they?

Valued Contributor

Good morning, Lucy (fellow broom rider). That is so funny that you could use the same colors as me. You are right, the blue is stunning. Could use them in my bedroom- I have a Pottery Barn duvet which has a sky blue background and cardinals and berries on it. A,,, of my accents are blue. 

The finials are lovely in each and every color. I think we may just luck out- we just have to be a little lucky to be looking on the website when they are offered as returns. Enjoy your day!

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Good morning, Lucy (fellow broom rider). That is so funny that you could use the same colors as me. You are right, the blue is stunning. Could use them in my bedroom- I have a Pottery Barn duvet which has a sky blue background and cardinals and berries on it. A,,, of my accents are blue. 

The finials are lovely in each and every color. I think we may just luck out- we just have to be a little lucky to be looking on the website when they are offered as returns. Enjoy your day!

Wasn't that a fun evening at the computer.  I didn't realize circles fell off until I read her post this morning.  LOL  I guess you need to get a larger broom and could you get an umbrella, that thunderstorm was a bugger.  :-)  You have a great day.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

SHOPR, did you notice, no batteries?  I like that they don't light but I think they would be very light weight without batteries in them.  I love the shapes and the fact that I could use three and two, with one on a book or pedestal, etc.  What color is speaking to you?

Well, the VPH set will probably be very lightweight too, without the batteries in, if someone is not planning to light them.  I'm expecting those to be as light as the original set of 3 pedestals, but I could be way off. 

With both finial sets, I'm looking at gold and icy blue.  Silver, maybe, but I much prefer a pale gold or champagne.  I am very undecided which set I would choose and at this point I don't know if I would light the set of 3 or not.  The set of 5 would be a better bargain, I have a feeling. 

I do know that I NEED to see both sets presented.  I do not want gold if it is leaning toward orange.  If it happens to be dark gold leaning toward brown, which would in some way resemble antique gold, maybe.