Honored Contributor

Back in stock VPH Illuminated Frosted Finials!

Just looking at the insider, and noticed that the Frosted Finials are back in stock. 

Got these last year in champagne and they are so beautiful.

The sold out during their first presentation, if I remember correctly and the champagne didn't even make it on air.

If you missed these, or haven't seen them, check them out, they are great! 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Back in stock VPH Illuminated Frosted Finials!

Hi MIO: Thanks for the info. Can't wait to see what the July 1 TSV will be.  

Honored Contributor

Hi MTH, how do you like the new forum?  I don't at all, just lost, can't find what I'm looking for.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

What is the item #? I tried to recall them from last year and my brain is blank. I also tried searching for finials and nothing came up for them...TIA Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I'm having that problem too.   I knew it would take some getting used to, I just hope our usual crowd sticks with it and manages to find us.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

What is the item #? I tried to recall them from last year and my brain is blank. I also tried searching for finials and nothing came up for them...TIA Smiley Happy

Sorry!  The item number is H205277

Respected Contributor

This sounds interesting. All I can bring up is a frosted hurricane with filial choices, not color choices, so I don't think this is the correct item. Do you have an item number?

Respected Contributor

I see the number is posted. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Buyer beware on these, folks.  I purchased them last year, and although the timer says they are 4 hour, they are actually 2 HOUR TIMERS.  Both the description on the website, and the video from Valerie's show stated that they were on four hour timers, yet when I received them, the slip of paper inside the box with the instructions state that they were 2 hour timers, and they acted as such.  I called to complain and they gave me my money back, and they let me keep the finials.  I think they felt bad about the false advertising.  The good news is, they're STUNNING, and when they do light up for that short period of time each night, they have this undulating, pulsing sort of movement to the way that the lights move.  I cannot really describe it as a flicker or phasing type movement.  It's unique.  Also, you should know that the lights inside are cool white, not warm white or clear.  If you purchase the Frosted White, Silver, or Blue, you're going to get a blue tone from the finials.  Here is the white in my kitchen from this past Christmas.  I hope this helps.

VPH Finials.jpg

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Buyer beware on these, folks.  I purchased them last year, and although the timer says they are 4 hour, they are actually 2 HOUR TIMERS.  Both the description on the website, and the video from Valerie's show stated that they were on four hour timers, yet when I received them, the slip of paper inside the box with the instructions state that they were 2 hour timers, and they acted as such.  I called to complain and they gave me my money back, and they let me keep the finials.  I think they felt bad about the false advertising.  The good news is, they're STUNNING, and when they do light up for that short period of time each night, they have this undulating, pulsing sort of movement to the way that the lights move.  I cannot really describe it as a flicker or phasing type movement.  It's unique.  Also, you should know that the lights inside are cool white, not warm white or clear.  If you purchase the Frosted White, Silver, or Blue, you're going to get a blue tone from the finials.  Here is the white in my kitchen from this past Christmas.  I hope this helps.

VPH Finials.jpg

You are so right about the timers, and it was a little disappointing. But I have to say, of all my holiday decor purchases last year from Q, these were the most stunning. 

Oftentimes when they bring an item back, they upgrade, and I'm wondering if they will have longer timers in them this year. If so, I may get another set in a different color. 

Also, some people reviewed them last year and were disappointed that they were acrylic. I loved that they were not glass, as they could be easily broken. I don't think you can tell that they aren't glass when they are among the decor, at all.