Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Dawn Dishwash Spray.

I have a feeling that the new Dawn dishwash spray will be a little more expensive than regular Dawn. However, I don't consider Dawn to be all that expensive. I have a dishwasher and I use it every 2 to 3 days. The only things I hand wash are my non-stick pans, and I squirt a few drops of Dawn into the pans with some hot water. I'll most likely continue doing that and will also continue to be thankful that I have a dishwasher for the rest!

Trusted Contributor

We have a dishwasher, but you still need a sinkful of hot water to clean off the counters, stove, table and like that.  I put Dawn and the dishes in the hot water and go check the Primetime Specials and goof off on the boards for an hour or so.  Go back in the kitchen, put the dshes in the dishwasher (by this time the crud has mostly soaked off) , wipe the counters and turn the dishwasher on sterilize and go to bed.

Esteemed Contributor

I would buy it for the laundry room. Dawn is great for stains, especially grease stains. If it has a spray nozzle, much easier to use. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the ad on TV.  I handwash everything.  The advertised benefit of this product is that there is no need to presoak.  Those stuck on things come off with the spray without waiting.  So I think this is something as a complement regular dishwashing liquid.  I will try it if the Amazon reviews are good.