Valued Contributor

Received my first order of My Pillows today and excited to use.  MP CS is very busy and waiting for an email back, so hopefully someone here can answer my question:  When I put them in the dryer for first time for 15 minutes to fluff up, what temp should the dryer be please?  Air only, low, high, etc.???  I sure do thank you!!

Contributor

Re: My Pillow question please

I just received my first pack last month.  I believe the directions said to put in dryer on HIGH heat with a damp cloth for 15 minutes.  I did this and it worked great!  Best pillow I have ever used!  Hope you get the same results.

Respected Contributor

@just wonder There should've been a card in the packing with instructions...but I'm pretty sure the temperature should be set on HIGH. Hope you like your pillows. I love mine, and even ordered an extra set!

Valued Contributor

Thank you both!  I have not taken them out of their clear packaging yet and I bet those directions are in there.  Excited to go to bed tonight and give it a try!  Glad you love yours!!

Honored Contributor

I used a higher heat setting for initial use and after washing. Good results.

Respected Contributor

I just received my first set of My Pillows yesterday  There was a separate card in the box with instructions. I used a wet washcloth plus the pillow on high heat and I was amazed on how plump it was when it came out.