Super Contributor

My Pillow important information

I just received my 3rd set of My Pillow.  I ordered the 1 medium and 1 firm with travel pillows.  I did not see anywhere on the plastic which was medium and which was firm.

So, last night (saturday) at 7pm I called the phone number and a live lovely lady answered.  When I asked about how to tell medium and firm apart she said the tag that tells about washing etc. is colored green on the firm.    Yah  I can now tell them apart.

Also, the travel are all the same a medium/firm.   

I loved my pillow before but now even more.  What a great company.  

If you haven't tried yet please do.  Somehow these pillows are great.  

Bookbabe

Respected Contributor

Re: My Pillow important information

@Bookbabe  -  I was a down pillow snob!Woman LOL  It was time to replace our pillows and my husband wanted to try these, I balked and thought this is going to be a waste of money.  I was so, so wrong!  I love sleeping on My Pillow, I couldn't believe the support and comfort they'd give.  I do have other, firmer pillows in our shams (for looks), but sleep on the My Pillow every night for almost 2 years and still love them.  I love being able to wash and dry them too. 

Respected Contributor

I'm considering trying these, but right now I've got a Purple Pillow and love it. I sleep on my back, side, and stomach, so the My Pillow kind of scares me because it is thick in appearance. I am happy to hear that they have real people answering the phone. I made a customer support call for work and got nothing buy long winded phone trees where each option was a long spiel before you got the next one. Why these companies can't keep them simple, I don't know. Further more the guy just said they were working on my problem, but I hadn't even told him the problem yet nor the user accounts where the issues occurred, but by golly, they are working on it. He even put me on hold to research it without the above info. I complained loudly to our company rep when I say him. He took down the info and went to his contact. Apparently, my technical issues had not be logged. He did say they were dealing with the bad CS guy because of similar complaints. I just wish they would put you to a person or keep their little phone tree thing very simple and short, then you hold for a live rep. Live rep make all the difference even if the issue isn't their departments and forward you on to someone else for the right help.
Super Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@Bookbabe  -  I was a down pillow snob!Woman LOL  It was time to replace our pillows and my husband wanted to try these, I balked and thought this is going to be a waste of money.  I was so, so wrong!  I love sleeping on My Pillow, I couldn't believe the support and comfort they'd give.  I do have other, firmer pillows in our shams (for looks), but sleep on the My Pillow every night for almost 2 years and still love them.  I love being able to wash and dry them too. 

ITA  being able to wash and dry the pillows are grreat.  I like to wash them every month just because.  

Respected Contributor

I purchased a set about a year ago (one medium/one firm) and hated them.  I just could not get comfortable.  I'm mostly a back sleeper, and no matter how I arranged the pillow, it felt awkward.  I returned them.

Obviously,  LOTS of people feel differently.   I think you have to try them yourself,  to know.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I originally purchased my first set to support a local business here in MN, but now I have purchased 4 sets, I love them!

My husband who refused to give up his  flat old pillow would not try anything until the 1st set of My Pillow's arrived and now he is hooked!

I was truly a pillow snob and have tried every kind out there there was just not a pillow that met all of my expectations until I purchased these, however, according to the size charts it states the Medium would be the right one for me, but I personally like the firm and my husband according to the size chart should be a firm, but he likes the medium it is about personal choice, my guest room even has these on the bed!

Respected Contributor

I love My Pillows too.  According to the chart he shows on the air, I should be using the medium, but I actually prefer the firm.  There isn't a huge difference between the two, IMO, but the firm is my first choice.

I also plan to buy the My Pillow mattress pad.  It has really good reviews and it is washable, just like the pillows.  I'm waitlisted for the TSV, so I haven't tried the travel pillows yet, but I'm sure I will enjoy them as well.

The best part for me, though, is that they're made in America!

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James