Honored Contributor

Re: Mosaic Tile Accent, Needlepoint Effect

I think it is lovely!! I used to do needlepoint as well as petit point when my fingers were working----And I really admire the work that went into it---maybe not everywhere but in the bathroom, it is stunning

Honored Contributor

It's pretty and yet I'd have no interest in it, as I sort of fail to see the point... I might like a needlpoint pillow, but not a needlepoint 'look' wall...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  I think it's beautiful!! The amount of work and talent that went into the creation, is staggering! Having said that, I wouldn't want it in my bathroom, as it's just too much. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

👎

Respected Contributor

I really love needlepoint and tapestries but I don't like prints of those things. Every so often QVC will have a fabric print that is this type of needle points/tapestry and just like this style, I don't like it.

Honored Contributor

I appreciate the creativity and workmanship but it is a bit too much for my taste.  If the flowers were smaller and spread out I think it would be lovely.

Respected Contributor

NOPE

Respected Contributor

I like this idea. To me, it's also similar to the pointillism technique of painting in which the artist used distinct dots (points) of color to create an image.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful, really like this in a large bathroom.