Honored Contributor

I think this chair is interesting. A good idea for a small space or maybe just to keep a few favorite books nearby. I would have liked something like this in my room at home when I was a student. Would be even better if it had some kind of flat surface that could either stay hidden or drop down across your lap when needed. I think it’s clever. 

C4C21C56-40FA-4DF6-8D79-E506BE93A625.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Don't mind the shelves- very clever.  Really don't like the other side.  I would feel closed in.

Honored Contributor

The shelves are a great idea if you need the storage space but the wall on the side of the chair makes it look like it is a chair cubicle for work.

it also reminds me of s social distancing pandemic chair and that's a total turn off for me.

Respected Contributor

Although this is a little too contemporary for my tastes, it certainly has its advantages. Personally, I'd rename it "The Command Center". A drop-down flat surface would be useful for setting your laptop or book aside to tend to something else. It would definitely be useful for students or for someone in a studio apartment where most furniture has to do double duty.

Trusted Contributor

Interesting although that wall on the one side is a bit much, perhaps the same kind of shelving on both sides

Honored Contributor

I somehow don't feel deprived for never having had this one...

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

This would be great on an airplane ✈️ 

Super Contributor

I think this would be good for someone in assisted living or a nursing home if it had a footrest and is comfortable enough. I also think the top bookcase should be turned around so the person sitting could reach the items in it without getting out of the chair.

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure about the high side, but I would like shelves if they were turned toward me.  I seem to have a whole lot of stuff that I "need" around me.  IPad, ebook, phone, lip balm, drink, glasses, other glasses.......

Honored Contributor

Re: Chair with Shelves

[ Edited ]

Reminds me of the new airline seats that turn into beds.  They also have hidden trays.

Airplane.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN