Honored Contributor

I like this painting so much, I ordered a large photo-on-canvas version to hang in my kitchen...or somewhere.   What do you think?

1000002287.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I really like it. I think the only problem you are going to have is deciding which room gets to have it.

Honored Contributor

A matter of personal taste I guess. And, it would depend on your style of decor.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624    I really like it too!  The colors are beautiful!  I agree with @On It   You're going to have a tough time deciding which room will get it because it's so pretty.😍 

Honored Contributor

I think it's a lovely picture.  Bright and colorful, put it where you can always see it and enjoy it.  Perfect for your neck of the woods!

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

A matter of personal taste I guess. And, it would depend on your style of decor.

@RetRN.  Don't forget the QVC  mantra, "everything goes with everything".   Yeah, right.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  I really like it..the background is almost the color of my dining room walls...they are done in a plaster finish..DW

Trusted Contributor

I love it! I paint as just a hobby and my fave thing to paint are flowers-just cant seem to breakaway from the beauty. Keep us posted on where you end up hanging it!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 - Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Place that canvas anywhere you like, and enjoy looking at it.

The colors are all quite pleasing and uplifting. I feel particularly drawn to the cactus' pot, because I cannot figure out if the pot is made of reflective, mirror-like material so that the image of the cactus is reflected onto it, or if the pot is merely showing the shadows cast upon it by the cactus. Or, there is choice #3, that the pot is merely painted in most of the colors of the cactus, unifying/connecting the cactus and the pot color-wise, in an abstract kind of way. Regardless, I find the design thought-provoking on that level-- sort of like a puzzle. I do like the flowers on the cactus.  

Honored Contributor

I love all of the color!