Respected Contributor

Re: Modern Farmhouse Kitchen

I like it a lot.  Not one thing I would change.

Honored Contributor

Cream and brown?    NOT really a lot of "contrast"........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yes.  I really love the contrast here and all the details. Everything is so attractive.

Honored Contributor

The kitchen is very pleasing to my eye.  However, there are too many nooks and crannies on those cupboard doors and a lot of surfaces that would hold grease and dust.

I use my kitchen for heavy duty cooking and I know from experience that these types of services are a lot of work to keep clean.

Honored Contributor

Why, why would anyone want that horrid mud color when there are so many beautiful colors on this earth?  I obviously think it's awful and can't think of a single thing I'd own in that color, let alone my kitchen. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I like it, well done.  The two sinks are convenient as long as there is a garbage disposal in both.  I would replace the light over the island but that's it. I even like the marble.  There most likely is a breakfast area with a table and chairs as three stools is unusual. 

Esteemed Contributor

Not my first choice for a kitchen, but I do like the ceiling and stools.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not into the modern farmhouse kitchen trend so no I don't care for the detailing on the cabinets. I do like the contrast of colors but not how they've done it here.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

It needs some pops of color -- kind of one note.  I do think the stools around the counter are cute though,  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

With the exception of the backsplash and lights looks like what I just did to my kitchen.  I love the stools, wish I knew where to purchase!