Esteemed Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV in November

@Loveac Do you me the Inside Q mag? If so, I don't think I get the same one as you. There is no Luminara TSV listed in mine. Please enlighten me! What am I missing?

Super Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Loveac Do you me the Inside Q mag? If so, I don't think I get the same one as you. There is no Luminara TSV listed in mine. Please enlighten me! What am I missing?

PA Mom-mom....it was listed in the Insider. Go to the pages where the weekly program guide is listed. It is listed at the very top of the page that has the Nov 14 schedule. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Loveac, Your post has piqued my interest and like everyone else, I'm trying to imagine exactly what these might look like because I love the ones with texture or mottled coloring.  

Then I thought to look at Janine Graff's FB and saw this answer from her to someone about them:

"...I can say it involves a new candle treatment that you haven’t seen before and it’s gorgeous!!!..."

@SHOPR

Oh boy! I might be in trouble. Like you I'm into candles that are primitive, or have mottled wax or texture to them. I do vintage and I can tolerate glitter if done well, so I can't imagine what these are going to look like either. 

It's going to drive me nuts until we see them!

Secretly though, I'm hoping I hate them. I have enough flameless candles to light the runways of an international airport.

Respected Contributor

You know what I would love, they haven't had a scone TSV in ages, a couple years.  I'd love a Luninara wall sconce, set of 2 actually.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Loveac wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

PA Mom-mom....it was listed in the Insider. Go to the pages where the weekly program guide is listed. It is listed at the very top of the page that has the Nov 14 schedule. 

@Loveac Thanks! Never noticed that before. Bad eyes.I only looked at the presales on page 4. Good to know!

Valued Contributor

How do you get the Insider?

Honored Contributor

I am so disgusted and fed up with Luminara that even if it IS the most gorgeous thing around, I won't order it out of principal.

Like they care, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Fiero Woman wrote:

How do you get the Insider?

@Fiero Woman The Insider is going all Digital in 2018 so there will no longer be a paper copy. If you post in the customer care forum to ask to be listed for the link so you can view it online one of the Q mods should be able to help you. It takes about 2 months so maybe you would be signed up in time to start viewing them in Jan. HTH

Respected Contributor

@bopper wrote:

You know what I would love, they haven't had a scone TSV in ages, a couple years.  I'd love a Luninara wall sconce, set of 2 actually.  

I have their scones from a few years ago- I think they came in a choice of 2 metal finishes. I LOVE mine!

Trusted Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

@bopper wrote:

I have their scones from a few years ago- I think they came in a choice of 2 metal finishes. I LOVE mine!

I still have a set too from years past.  A wall sconce with a luminara candle would be wonderful!   I'd replace the ones I have.