Super Contributor

Luminara TSV in November

[ Edited ]

According to the Insider, it will be a set of 4 vintage glitter candles. The date is Tues, Nov. 14. I'm curious to see what they will look like. I love the vintage look.

Honored Contributor

Re: Luminara TSV in November

Bummer for me.....I love Luminara, but I personally hate glitter...on anything.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info on the Luminara tsv. Looks like a pass for me, though. 

I'm all into the vintage look but can't wait for the glitter decorating trend to run it's course. I'd just be happy if Luminara offered more candles in decorator colors that are in their original wider diameter and are unscented.

A girl can dream. 😄

Respected Contributor

I’m not sure what vintage glitter means, but I’m looking forward to seeing them even though I rather not have glitter.

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

Thanks for the info on the Luminara tsv. Looks like a pass for me, though. 

I'm all into the vintage look but can't wait for the glitter decorating trend to run it's course. I'd just be happy if Luminara offered more candles in decorator colors that are in their original wider diameter and are unscented.

A girl can dream. 😄

@Maltichonmom17  I agree we need more colors in the 3 1/2" diameter candles.  And make them look like they are colored and not just slap painted, please.  Oh, and no glitter for me either.  Thank you. 

Respected Contributor

Will an item number show them in a search now? I don't know what vintage glitter means.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the post. Yes I am curious as well.  I decorate shabby .  Wondering what they look like.  They are usually soooo expensive, I always hope the Luminara TSV is a good one. 

Frequent Contributor

Personally,  I LIKE  the GLITTER  on the Luminara candles because the glitter  REFLECTS  the light of the candle  AND  other candles that might be around the glittered candle.  Because of the "fragility" of the glittered candle surface,  I leave on  the protective and clear see-through cellophane  wrapper that comes  packaged with the candle.  Use a few strips of scotch tape  on the bottom of the candle and and also taped to  the cellophane wrapper to keep the wrapper on the candle.  Protects the candle, keeps the glitter from getting all ove the place and helps keep the wrapper on when picking up the candle.  Enjoy!  Thank You

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Loveac, Your post has piqued my interest and like everyone else, I'm trying to imagine exactly what these might look like because I love the ones with texture or mottled coloring.  

Then I thought to look at Janine Graff's FB and saw this answer from her to someone about them:

"...I can say it involves a new candle treatment that you haven’t seen before and it’s gorgeous!!!..."

Respected Contributor

I would love to know what these look like also.

I have had very bad luck with Luminara....I have six of them that stopped working. Bummed. Smiley Sad