Respected Contributor

Has anyone bought a less expensive and lesser well-known brand of robot vacuum like a Coredy, Eufy, Zeebot, etc?  If so, what model did you get and what has been your experience?  TIA!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Less Expensive Robot Vacuum

I highly recommend the Shark IQ Robot vacuum. It's very thorough and efficient. They come in two models, one for about $350 and one for $600.  It will need some attention initially to set it up and "teach" it your preferred routine, but then it's undemanding. You will need to give it access to its charging station, because it "reports" to recharge automatically, and has to find its way to plug itself in for a while. 

These things are expensive but have the novelty of freeing the owner from pushing around a heavy, noisy machine. The little robot makes its rounds with whatever regularity it is assigned by the owner and does the job without human intervention. It works well on carpet and uncarpeted floor surfaces. Less effective on tile than on hard wood or synthetic floors like vinyl planks. 

If the Roomba is not the one for you, the Shark IQ might fill the bill nicely. All Shark products are reliable and sturdy. I have had great satisfaction with my Shark vacs.  I have no experience or knowledge of the other brands you noted. 

Go to the  Shark web page to read about the robot models they offer. Then read owner reviews on a site like "A", the  place that sells everything so you can decide how it fits with your notion and budget. 

Hope I've helped. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not big on brand loyalty but there is no company that knows robotics like iRobot.  If I was in the market for a robotic vacuum, I'd save my pennies and buy the best.  You do, after all, want a unit that works well or it's useless.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Roomba #675 is $219.00.  It's on sale.  I have this one and it's fabulous!  You do not need to use the WiFi or Alexa.  Check out Amazon, Target and IROBOT website.  This is my second Roomba, the first one I had for 9 years.  I have carpeting and wood floors plus a dog.  It is a pleasure!

Frequent Contributor

Eufy is awesome.  I like it so much more than my roomba.  And customer service was very accomodating when I had a problem.  Cleans better than roomba. And the extra filters, brushes,etc...are a great deal.

Respected Contributor

@KimmC , thank you for your reply!  Which model do you have?

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

Has anyone bought a less expensive and lesser well-known brand of robot vacuum like a Coredy, Eufy, Zeebot, etc?  If so, what model did you get and what has been your experience?  TIA!

I have 3, yes 3, Shark Ion Robots.  The first one we got was about 3 years ago and paid $325 or so at Target but that was with a gift card deal from Target for something like $50 to $100 to buy it.  Then we started seeing them in Black Friday ads the past 2 years, and they were $150!  I have one on each level of my house.  My MIL has a Roomba and I don't think it works as well, more loud too.  I hardly use my push vacuum at all.  Highly, highly recommend.

P.S.  Model number RV720