Honored Contributor

Re: Less Color In French Country Room

Definitely needs more color for me. I like the greenery. More plants and substituting colorful pillows and accessories would help. Removing the rug and showing contrast between the floor and white furniture would help too. Or perhaps a more colorful rug. 

Honored Contributor

This is a nice room , but definitely needs some color, I would add a colorful rug, some colorful pillows, and something with color on the mantle as well. 

Respected Contributor

I love this space...I find it soothing and relaxing. I would change the coffee table as it is too much for the overall feeling.

Lovely!

Respected Contributor

I'd add more color for contrast.  Other than that, the room appeals to me.

Valued Contributor

A different rug would give it more oomph, but if looks as if they want a neutral room. I do like the pink additions to give it something! Not my style otherwise, but I LOVE LOVE Chesterfield sofas & have them in my home. So that I'd keep!
Respected Contributor

I agree that the coffee table seems too heavy for the rest of the furniture and the mirror seems too fragile against the stone of the fireplace.  Odd choices.

Honored Contributor

I love the furniture but the room lacks warmth and appeal.  It needs some decor to perk it up.