Honored Contributor

Led flash light

[ Edited ]

Any one have a  led flashlight above 600 lumens they can recommend, want very bright ,too use at night in back yard.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

None of mine, including lantern style, are that powerful.

YOu may need to go to REI or Cabelas for something more powerful in the camping/hunting line.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Maglitr makes a tactical line that are over 600 lumens. The cost $124 and above

Honored Contributor

Re: Led flash light

[ Edited ]

I have three of these flashlights. They put out 900 lumens, have adjustable beam and have a strobe mode to blind an attacker if needed. These are rechargeable and come with the battery and charger. I can't say enough about them. They are really good flashlights. You don't need to charge them very much. They stay charged for a long time, depending on how much you use them.

Vanble LED Handheld Flashlight, LED Tactical Flashlight Portable Waterproof 900 Lumen CREE XML T6 Flashlight with 5 Light Modes and Zoom Focus Function Rechargeable 18650 Lithium Ion Battery & Charger 

Item # B074DVB76Q

51ErOXJwAgL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Flashlight is all metal, except for the on/off button which is rubber. It's waterproof, too. You can find other ones just like it, different brand names on them but pretty much all the same thing.
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee ,Where did you buy them? thanks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot to say where I got those flashlights...Amazon. @goldensrbest 

Honored Contributor

MAGLITE.......great products and MADE IN THE USA.

you can find them on their website or via amazon.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Led flash light

[ Edited ]

My son gave me two (one for near the furnace/hot water tank) and one for my nightstand. He bought them at Ace Hardware. I've also taken one outside late at night to check my flowers and enjoy the summer evenings in my side yard, which is very dark and doesn't have a patio or lighting.

They have bright lights, which also flash white or red (in the event you want them with your vehicle or as a safety flasher). 

I noticed Ace Hardware had various models. Check them out for a style that suits your needs. That place is so much fun to brouse around!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

That flashlight I posted uses "COB" led light technology...it's a newer, more energy efficient type of led light and it gives off very bright white light. You'll be amazed just how bright it is.