Honored Contributor

House Seven Farmhouse Dining Room, 20 Farmhouse Kitchen Ideas #farmhouse #farmhousekitchen #farmhousestyle

Honored Contributor

I like the layout as much as is here at least but way too sterile. All white in a kitchen? Not for me. There's no color, no pizzazz in this room.

Honored Contributor

Is there a fourth???

Honored Contributor

This would not be my kitchen.....the slats, the lamps, the angular tone, the window dressings.  Just not my in my comfort zone, but I'm sure it might make others happy.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think I like the second one best.  (in the Another One thread.)

Esteemed Contributor

I never really got on board with all-white kitchens nor am I into the Farmhouse look that is sooooo popular now.  All three of these don't do anything for me.  I've seen mostly white kitchens that I like a lot but still wouldn't want it.  These are still fun to look at so I appreciate that you took the time to post them!!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Is there a fourth???

@kaydee50 There are more, I will post if I get time!

Esteemed Contributor

For this kitchen I do think more wood tones would warm up the kitchen. And I could not do white fabric chair covers at my house. Yes I know they can be washed ... but good heavens, they would be in the washer all the time at my house. Between myself going oops most every night and my 5 grandchildren, those poor chair covers would be goners. LOL. I also think a nice farmhouse table w/ nice wood toned chairs w/ colorful cushions would warm up the space. 

Thanks for posting all the pics. I like looking at how other people decorate.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Love a simple light filled eat in kitchen....I would switch out the light over the table & the fabric chairs to wood.

Trusted Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I love that huge cabinet/wardrobe on the right. So helpfull for more storage. Kitchens never seems to have enough. Great solution.

Thanks for posting.