Honored Contributor

White kitchen. Farmhouse sink. Beautiful island. Lantern pendants. Love the  windo… | Farmhouse style kitchen cabinets, White kitchen design, Farmhouse  style kitchen

Honored Contributor

Yipes!  That kitchen is just about the size of my entire condo--LOL!!

Honored Contributor

Serioiusly - they're all white. Who does this? 

Esteemed Contributor

That is huge! I like farmhouse kitchens but I do not like the all white vibe. It reminds me of a hospital. My daughter had her kitchen redone in all white when that style was at its peak. She placed the dog treats in one of the bottom cabinets. Her dog scratched off all the paint trying to get to the goodies.

Honored Contributor

Love the space, the light, the plank floors look great with the white surroundings.  I'd be at home working here.  I'm always attracted to a room that brings the outdoors in...love the large window views...nature is the best decorating element!!

Honored Contributor

Its a nice large kitchen, but I don't like the all white..Needs some color to me.....I see this a lot on HGTV...White kitchens seem to be the in thing right now!  

Esteemed Contributor

love this kitchen , the size,  style of Cabinets and the nice bright white !!!   Love the windows and flooring  as well !  The flooring sets off the white beautifully!

Honored Contributor

Definitely not my idea of anything remotely resembling A farmhouse.  Too big, I'd exhaust myself just getting from Point A to Point B.  Give me something more compact and humble.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thumbs up...could take the classic design, downsize the space 

& it would still look great. I like the simple white, gray, black & the floors are the perfect finishing touch.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's a beautiful kitchen. Love all the windows. I would be happy here. Don't get the farmhouse aspect ... but whatever it's called ... it's fabulous looking.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."